Thursday, July 7, 2022

National Education Association - Socialist Fascist Woke Teacher's Union

The National Education Association headquartered in the DC Swamp is an arm of the Socialist Fascist Party.  They give a lot of the dues they collect from teachers to support Socialist Fascist candidates all over the country that will do their bidding.  Always remember whose bread they eat whose song they sing.  Though not all teachers are Socialist Fascists, all teacher unions all over the country partner with the Socialist Fascist Party supporting the radical left wing agenda that we hear about on the news.  They see public education as nothing more than a jobs program with great benefits and pensions and three months off work a year.  The good news is that the state of Arizona as the first in the union has enacted universal School Choice so that all parents can now choose private or public schools for their children.  Of course, the teachers union in Arizona is fighting it as a threat to their gravy train.  

Teacher unions support Critical Race Theory Marxist racist fake history indoctrination and the Green New Deal that will destroy our economy.  They also support imposition of the radical LGBTQIA agenda in our schools.  Even though those of the LBGTQIA persuasion don't make up more than 8% of the population, the other 92% of us are required to buy into their lifestyle.  Sorry, though the majority of voters have a live and let live attitude,  we do not support imposition of the LGBTQIA radical agenda in our schools, or anyplace else.   Boy's should not be using girls bathrooms, or locker rooms no matter what their sexual orientation because it is a violation of privacy rights.  And, boys who claim to be girls should not be allowed to compete in competitive girl's and women's sports.  It is just not fair.  

The National Education Association just announced that they will no longer refer to mothers as mothers; but instead want to call them "birthing parents" in deference to the LGBTQIA community who apparently "chest feed".  As Forest Gump always said, "stupid is as stupid does".  But this should be no surprise.  In the Washoe County School District, where we live, the 4th and 5th grade Sex Education Curriculum now refers to boys as a body with a penis and girls as a body with a vulva.  It is totally inappropriate especially since half the kids in Washoe cannot read or do math at grade level and inner city kids are way below grade level just like in the rest of the country.  These kids can't read the words penis or vulva.  Completely ridiculous!

The teacher unions control public schools, so Republican elected officials, parents and taxpayers should be focused on ending teacher tenure so bad teachers can more easily be fired.  We need to elect Conservatives School Board members that are not owned lock, stock and barrel by the teacher unions to put reforms in place to improve the quality of education in our public schools, which is dismal.  It will not happen any other way.  And finally, we must have School Choice in all states so that the money follows the kid.  Poor and Middle Class parents must have the same options to pull their kids out of lousy public schools the same as the rich.  This is the civil rights issue of this era.  

Teacher unions do not represent the interests of children, parents or taxpayers.  They are focused on things like unrestricted abortion on demand and radical Socialist indoctrination of children not education.  They oppose patriotism, faith, family and traditional moral values.  Conservatives state legislatures must act to reign in teacher unions.  No teacher should be forced to join the union to have a job.  We need to see far more accountability related to teacher and administrator performance so that those not doing the job can be fired.  It is time for parents and taxpayers to take back our public schools to save them.  Otherwise, we will continue to see failure and mediocre education and indoctrination in our public schools.  It has to end or the money must end.  It is that simple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment