Saturday, June 11, 2011

$62 Trillion Dollar National Debt & "Patient" With The Economy

Socialist President Obama is telling the American people that we need to be "patient" concerning the economy.   This is the same President who told us that if he borrowed a Trillion dollars to spend on his SwindleUS Plans I, II and III that unemployment would cap out at 8% when it went to over 10% and that by today we would have unemployment of 7% or less, when it is at 9.1% or really more than 15% if all are counted.   Mr. President, please tell the 22 million Americans that are either unemployed, underemployed working part time that want full time work, or those that have given up looking for jobs altogether that they need to be "patient" particularly those that have been out of work for a year or more.   And then, Obama should tell the millions of Americans that have either lost their homes to foreclosure, or that are upside down on their mortgages because home values have fallen so far during Obama's Presidency to be "patient".

It is clear that Obama's economic plan, based on Keynesian Socialist ideology instead of free market capitalism, has been a complete failure.   By this stage of a Recession, we should be seeing job growth of 300,000 or more jobs a month and GDP growth of 3% or more.   Instead, in the month of May, job growth was only about 50,000 and GDP growth was an anemic 1.8%.   At this rate, the United States will be Recession for many years to come, which is the reason Obama wants us to be "patient". 

At the same time, it was just reported that our actual National Debt is not the $14 Trillion that is often talked about; but really about $62 Trillion when Social Security, Medicare and other government pension liabilities are included.  The gap between spending commitments and revenue last year equals more than a one-third of the nation's gross domestic product.  Yet, Obama and the other Socialists in Congress want to continue run away deficit spending that is bankrupting our country to pay off their PEEP's in order to win elections.   If these characters worked in corporate America, they would be in jail for malfeasance not in Congress, or even the Presidency. 

Mr. President, the American people have lost patience with you and your Socialist Party.   This may be the reason that 59% of Americans now disapproved of the way Obama is managing the economy according to a Washington Post ABC News Poll.   Of course, the other 41% of Americans that approve of Obamanomics are those on the dole like those that pay no income tax at all, those on welfare and other government programs and public employees that are all feeding at the trough.   The goods news is that 59% of Americans, the vast majority, see the forest for the trees.   Most Americans recognize that President Obama is a good talker; but not much else.   Obama is a "Man In An Empty Suit" that looks good, sounds good; but doesn't say much that matters.  

We have to take back our country in 2012 and 2014 to restore economic growth and job creation in America and to prevent the bankruptcy of our nation.   We must elect Conservatives (not RINO's) that support free market capitalism, limited government, lower taxes and less regulation, a balanced budget, term limits, real education, energy and health care reform, a strong national defense, including securing our border and fighting Terrorism, the right to bear arms, the sanctity of life and family values that are the foundation of our nation.   This is the platform supported by the American people and the only way to get our nation back on track.  

We must make Obama a one term President because he is recking our economy and our nation.   We must finish the job we began in 2010 by sweeping remaining Socialists out of Congress.   We can do it.   We must do it to preserve our freedom, our nation and way of life for the sake of our children and grandchildren.   

No comments:

Post a Comment