Wednesday, February 16, 2011

War On The Border With Mexico

Socialist President Obama and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano apparently do not realize that we are fighting a war on our border with Mexico and the Mexican drug cartel is winning. Just recently an American ICE Agent was murdered and another was wounded just across the border by the drug cartel. A federal agency has concluded that we only control 44% of our border with Mexico. That means that the drug cartel controls the other 56% of the border between Mexico and the United States. This is outrageous!!

While we can't fire Obama until 2012, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano should be FIRED. Napolitano is simply incompetent. This woman, who should know better, since she was the former Governor of Arizona, lives in another universe. It is clear that President Obama has no intention of securing our border with Mexico because in the end the Socialist Party led by Obama really wants to give amnesty to illegal aliens in the United States to turn them into Socialist voters so that Socialists can stay in power in 2012 and beyond.

It is time to station the army on our border. Ironically, we send our army to Iraq and Afghanistan to bring freedom to those countries and defeat Terrorists. Yet, we have Terrorists, in the form of the drug cartel operating on both sides of our border with Mexico. 34,000 people have been murdered by the drug cartel in Mexico, as well as dozens of Americans along our border. Enough is enough! We can secure our border with Mexico; but it will require a double fence the entire 2,000 miles length of our border with Mexico and troops with the authority to shoot to kill if challenged on our border. This job can no longer be done by border guards, or local law enforcement. Only the American army stationed on the border can secure our border. This is a national security issue. The President of the United States is the Commander and Chief sworn to preserve and protect our nation. If Obama refuses to abide by his oath of office, he should resign.

Clearly, the war on the border with Mexico is one more reason we must make Obama a one term President and elect Conservatives in 2012 and 2014 that support free market capitalism, limited government, lower taxes and less regulation, real energy, education and health care reform, a strong national defense, including SECURING OUR BORDER AND FIGHTING TERRORISM, the right to bear arms, the sanctity of life and family values that are the foundation of our nation. This is the platform supported by the majority of the American people and the only way to restore economic growth and job creation in our country. We cannot balance our budget and get our fiscal house in order until we secure our border and prevent illegal aliens from entering in our country that require support. We just can't afford the hundreds of billions of dollars spent each year on drug enforcement and illegal aliens any more; yet Obama will not act to deal with the problem.

As a result, we have to take back our country in 2012 and 2014 by electing Conservatives, who will act to preserve and protect our country and who will adhere to our Constitution, as written by our Founding Fathers, not as contrived by the left wing media, Socialists in the last 98 years, our current, or former Presidents, Congresses, or the Courts. We must take back our country and secure our border. We can do it. We must do it to preserve our freedom, our nation and way of life for the sake of our children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment