Monday, February 7, 2011

Obama & The US Chamber of Commerce

Socialist President Obama, in his attempt to move to the center, recently spoke before the US Chamber of Commerce. In his speech, Obama attempted to justify his Socialist agenda including ObamaCare and the myriad of job killing regulations imposed by the Obama Administration on business. The Chamber reception was respectful; but cool to say the least. Obama is a tax and spend Socialist, who supports big government intrusion into every aspect of our lives. As a National Socialist, Obama supports Crony Capitalism, where in which government picks winners and losers by implementing various bail outs and subsidies and by regulating industries out of favor. While it is true that many large corporations that are members of the Chamber of Commerce benefit from Crony Capitalism, they make up only about 5% of Chamber Members. The vast majority of US Chamber of Commerce Members, the other 95%, across the country are small businesses, with a 100 employees or less.

As such, the Chamber of Commerce must be mindful of the interests of the majority of its Members before becoming too cozy with President Obama, who is generally an enemy to American business. Our goal is to make Obama a one term President and to fully take over the Congress in 2012 by electing Conservatives that support free market capitalism, limited government, lower taxes and less regulation, a balanced budget, term limits, real education, energy and health care reform, a strong national defense, including securing our border and fighting Terrorism, the right to bear arms, the sanctity of life and family values that are the foundation of our nation. This is the platform supported by the majority of the American people and the only way to restore economic growth and job creation in our country. None of these these things will happen as long as Obama is President and Socialists are in power. As such, the Chamber of Commerce, which does have to play the game in Washington, should remain mindful of our overall goals.

Most important, we must take back our country in 2012 and 2014 by electing Conservatives who will adhere to the Constitution, as written by our Founding Fathers, not as contrived by the left wing media, Socialists in the last 98 years, our current or former Presidents, Congresses, or the Courts. We must push for fundamental change in 2012 and 2014 by sweeping these Socialists out of office. And, there can be no more compromise with Socialists. That must stop too. We must take back our country. We can do it. We must do it to preserve our freedom, our nation and way of life for the sake of our children and grandchildren. The US Chamber of Commerce got it right during the elections of 2010. We now need to make sure that the Chamber does not go wobbly kneed just because Obama gave a good speech and has a nice smile. Obama is still the same left wing Socialist he always was before the 2010 elections. Nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment